Monday, January 16, 2012

Moving day tomorrow. 

This morning we headed out to do the laundry before we move tomorrow.  Now we have clean clothes for another week.  After lunch we got some needed work done around here.  Harris re-strung another blind.  I think that makes 8.  It won't be long and they will all be done.  I had work to do for both of my jobs.  So I spent the afternoon on my computer.  Then a quick trip to the walmart to pick up a few things.  Then home for brats, mac and cheese, and coleslaw.

Before dark, Harris got the stuff from outside put away and ready to move tomorrow.  Now there will not be that much to do tomorrow before we leave.  

Tomorrow we head to Ft. Myers Beach RV resort, in Ft. Myers, FL.  We'll only be there a week, but it will be a busy one.  I have two cousins, whom I have not seen is many years that live nearby.  We are planning to get together with them while we are in the area.  It will be fun to catch up with them.    

Have a Wonderful Day
Jan


What we see on our walks
No alligators


Our campsite










No comments:

Post a Comment