Saturday, January 21, 2012

Oh what a beautiful morning it is here in Ft. Myers, FL.  The weather is GREAT, the sun is shinning, and it is suppose to be up to 80 today.  We are loving it. 

Yesterday we headed south to Naples to Shirley and Don's house for lunch.  Their house is really beautiful.  We had lunch pool side.  After many hours of catching up we headed out to visit my hairdresser and his family who are spending the winter down in Naples.  They bought a beautiful condo with views of the golf course.  They treated us to dinner at the country club.  It was fun to see them here instead of Nashville.  We could have spent more time with both families, but it was time to start the hour drive back to our camper. 

Today we plan to head to North Ft. Myers to visit with my other cousin, Lorraine and her husband, John.  I am looking forward to catching up with them.  I believe it has been 10 yrs since we have seen each other.  I'll post pictures of our day either tonight or tomorrow. 

Harris and I are continuing to enjoy our time here in Fr. Myers.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment