Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tuesday, January 15 

Harris and I joined the exercise, group that meets at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday   A couple of my friends from our bike group talked me into going.  I talked Harris into going.  To our surprise Tuesday is the 4 mile walk.  The group workouts to the tape "Walk away the pounds"  We not only walk,  but, we also use our arms and the  stretch bands.   We decided that the 4 mile walk was not the one to start with.  But we decided we would go back again the next day.  It felt good to exercise.

Our church, Faith Presbyterian Church, pictorial directory appointment was at noon this day.  I am not always excited about getting my picture taken, but it was not that bad.  There were 3 photographers to get people through quickly enough.  But even with 3 of them,they were still behind.  Not to much though.  Our appointment was at 12:00 and we were getting our picture taken by 12:30.  Our photographer was really good.  I am really glad we got him.   The pictures turned out better than I thought they would.

Tuesday afternoon, we picked up Janice and David to go to see the movie Jack Reacher.   Both Harris and David read Lee Child books with Jack Reacher as the main character.  It was a good movie.  After the movie we headed over to the Rock bottom Brewery.  This was the first time we had eaten there.  The food was pretty go

No comments:

Post a Comment