Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday:

Another COLD day in Paradise.  We are not used to all this cold weather, but we know it won't be cold for long.  In fact it is suppose to be close to 70 by the end of the week.  We are ready for that.

This morning we were up early and ready to go on our Monday bike ride.  The temps when we left, was in the upper 30's.  We debated about going, but we didn't want to miss the ride.  So we bundled up and got ready to head out.  When we got to the Pickle ball courts where we meet, there were only a couple of people there.   Soon more and more riders came.  By the time we left, we there were 28 of us.  What dedication considering the temps.  I know of 6 people who didn't come because of other things going on.  Because it was cold, we only rode 10 miles.  We at brunch this morning at Coco's.  Once again we had a wonderful breakfast.  Then back to the park.  We arrived back around noon.

After checking the mailbox, we rode to Janice and David's park model to see the new carpet they were having installed today.  I really like the carpet.

When we got home, we rested a bit.  Then I went over to talk to Karma, Gary and Kathy.

This afternoon, we went to Costco, Sams and Frys to get a few things.

At 5:30 both Harris and I went up to do line dancing.  I am so proud of Harris for wanting to go with me to try line dancing.  I am 3 sessions ahead of him.  It was a good workout.  I am really enjoying line dancing more and more each week.  If I continue to enjoy it as much as I am right now, I want to go buy a pair of dancing shoes.

After dance we headed home to have dinner.  Thank goodness for left overs.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

bundled up for the ride

Ready to go

No comments:

Post a Comment