Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday, April 19, 2013

We got up this morning early to no wind!!  What a great feeling to know it was not windy.  However, it was COLD.  Having gotten everything ready last night for an early departure, we were ready to leave before 7:00 a.m.  The weather was sunny, and no wind.  The trip to Denver was uneventful.  We made really good time and arrived here at 4:00 p.m.  I was really surprised that I didn't see any snow along the way. It seemed there was a lot of snow coming down.    When I asked Laurie about where all the snow went, she said it was melted by afternoon yesterday.  Guess that is what it does around here.

We made arrangements to meet at Rob and Laurie's house before going to the club house for dinner.  Since Katie has not seen us since November, she was shy with us, however, I did get smiles from her.  I know she will get used to us in not time.  Oh my gosh she has changed so much since we saw her in November.  She has really grown up. 

We had dinner at their club house.  Katie is a very good little diner for only being 17 months.  I was totally amazed at how much she ate.  They ordered her chicken fingers, and fries.  She ate almost all the chicken fingers and some of her french frys.  Plus she had 3/4 of a snack bar.  She loved playing with her dad's water. 

After dinner we headed back to Rob and  Laurie's house.  I was totally amazed that Katie wanted a banana.  And she ate the whole thing. 

We headded home fairly early as we were really tired.  It was a long trip. 

I hope you have a wonderful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment