Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday, December 28

We woke up to frost on the truck and our lawn furniture.  WOW!  we are in Arizona.  The one diffence is we went up to the 60's in the afternoon, and the sun is always warm. 

I had to spend the morning doing computer work again this morning.  Since Consortium is meeting in February, there is lots to be done, so I will spend part of most days working on my computer. 

This afternoon we headed to the grocery store to get milk and orange juice.  Then back home. 

Tonight we were invited to a get together at one of our neighbors and bike riding couples homes.  They were having several people over at 4:30 for happy hour, that lasted until 8:30.  We had a wonderful time.  There were a few couples we know from bike riding and a couple of new couples. I was a little hesitant to go since, I was not sure who all would be there, but Harris encouraged me to go.  So we took some food and walked over there.    I am very glad we went, as I had a really good time. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment