Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tuesday: 

Today we went up to the new Pickle Ball court to check it out.  The park put in two Pickle Ball courts this past summer.  It seems there were several requests for pickle ball courts.  After listening to an explanation of how to play the game, several of us tried it out.  It seems like it might be a lot of fun.  However, I am not sure if my knees will let me play or not.  But we would like to check a little more.


Sun Set
The sun set was wonderful.  I ran out to take a few pictures and enjoy the beautiful red streaks in the sky.  I wish the camera could capture the beauty.  












Wednesday: 

We are back to walking and biking every day.  It really feels good to be back to exercising.  I am thinking about checking out water aerobics.  It looks like a lot of fun. 

Later in the afternoon, we had visitors who live in Sun City.  Art and Lilly Bell, who, we have known through interim ministry, made arrangements to stop by the camper to see us.  We enjoyed catching up with them.  


Thursday: 

Sun Rise
This morning Chelle came over after she got off work at 5:00 a.m. for us to fix her breakfast.  She loves waffles, so of course that it what we fixed her.  It was wonderful to catch up and spend some time with her.  She arrived around 6:30 and left us at around 9:00.   Right after Chelle left we headed out for our morning walk. 

We had planned to go Christmas shopping, but when I looked at my email, I found I had a conference call at noon.  We also planned to do some errands.  After my call, we headed out for errand, as it was to late to do errands and Christmas shopping.  On our way to our first stop Dave Van Arsdale (our pastor) called to see if he could come by to see us this afternoon.  So we did one errand and came home.  We had a good visit with Dave.  

We will go Christmas shopping and finish our errands tomorrow. 


Our camper at sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment