Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday:

Monday is always Bike Hike day.  It dawned cool this morning, but the sun kept it warm enough for our ride.  There were 19 of us riding today.  We rode 14 miles.  The funniest thing has happened the last couple of weeks.  Each Sunday we go out to eat after church.   Twice our bike group has gone to the same place on Monday that we had lunch on Sunday.  (dodo dodo). 

This afternoon, I decided to make some chocolate covered pretzels, and peanut clusters.  I was in the baking (making) mood.  I need some things from the gro store tomorrow, and I think I will do some more things.  With limited space, I have to be careful what I decide to make, as I don't have a lot of room for to many ingredients. 

I hope you have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment