Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tuesday:

I believe I am finally getting into the Christmas Spirit. 

Christmas shopping done???  Well for the most part.  We have all the things we need to mail ready to mail.  We did some shopping on line this year.  This is the first time we have shopped on line for Christmas.  I usually like to go shopping where I can pick out what I am getting.    I still have to buy for the Arizona family and Harris.  But there is still time to do that. 



With all the gifts ready to mail, we were ready to go to see the lights of Glendale with David and Janice.  They picked us up around 4:00 p.m. so we could head to Glendale, AZ.  We found a parking place quickly and walked around the square and visited a couple of shops before having dinner.  Dinner at the Mexican restaurant was delicious.  Then it was out to see the lights.  The Town square has  tons and tons of lights.  This is one spectacular light display.  We were all in awe!  All in all it was a wonderful night


Have a wonder day!


No comments:

Post a Comment